This $8 Shampoo for Makeup Brushes Has 37500+ 5-Star Amazon Reviews

Wondering what fellow Amazon shoppers think of EcoTools & Beauty Sponge Professional Makeup Brush Cleaner? Check out the following reviews.

“This product worked beautifully at home and would be perfect for travel too. Setup is quick and didn’t require much effort. My makeup brushes cleaned quickly. It was so satisfying to just see foundation and powder residue! Now they’re like new.”

“I went ahead and used it as soon as it appeared. I used it with the makeup cleanser as it spins the makeup brush into the cleanser. It worked great and removed all my foundation, concealer, and eye makeup.”

“I highly recommend using this cleanser for both my makeup brushes and beauty blender sponges. It’s strong enough to clean makeup from my brushes and sponges without being harsh. Since it doesn’t really have a fragrance, it’s perfect for my sensitive skin!”

“I got this yesterday and immediately washed off all 8 of my makeup brushes. It was easy. The color came out 85% the first time. The second time, I removed the remaining 15% of my makeup. My brushes are dry, clean, soft and lightweight. They have absolutely no smell at all. .looks like new!”

“With most products, you have to keep brushing a few times. This makes your product quick and clean. It leaves your brush looking new again.”

“I’ve used antibacterial soap for years, and it cleans my brushes—or so I thought. This cleanser removed everything from my brushes and now they look brand new. A little goes a long way and is odor-free.”

“I’ve never cleaned brushes before, I always used them and then bought new ones, over and over again. I used this on my oldest brush, which had been setting powder on my face for months and was probably pretty disgusting. It cleaned it up perfectly!! It was clean and smelled nice First time forever! It’s easy to use. I’m a lazy person by nature, so if it’s not easy to use, I probably won’t use it. That’s easy. Try it!”

Leave a Comment